Tuesday 11 August 2015

(C.v.)

Straight after Max drank form it, he kicked a ball across the new playgrounds.

My goal in writing is to in provemy  my spalling   so I know the words and I don,t have to go back and cheek it.
My goal is to add more derided word.   

Happy I am happy, when I have achieved my school work.I am happy because i love what a round me and in my job it  i will be happy  to cstimis

Out going I love adventure,  and I like spots like netball, and swimming. it would be good if the job is spotey becues i love doing spots 

Creative I am creative because  I have great ideas, my creativeness  comes in handy in meetings .and i have drinte ideas then most pepall

Friendly I am friendly when I meet strangers, like when I went to Hawaii  I meet lots of friends by the pool. being friendly is good and I am friendly to strangers 

Sociable I love being sociable with my friends and family, and I work hard. and i will talk to pepai do not no

1 comment:

  1. Well done Sophie, keep working on your goals to improve your spelling. I enjoyed reading your cv.
    Mum

    ReplyDelete